Business Intelligence (BI) is a digital solution that gathers and presents up-to-date indicators through a process of collecting data from different sources.
The goal is to give managers access to up-to-date indicators, visible in digital format on any type of equipment (Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC), that will assist in making strategic, financial, and operational decisions with greater security and speed.
On the other hand, it allows the optimization of processes, enhancement of operations, and reduction of risk in decision-making and elaboration of strategies based on credible information, which constitutes an important competitive advantage.
This is an important solution for companies in all sectors of activity, regardless of their size or organization (industry, commerce, services, tourism), and tailored to the customer.
Regardless of your sector of activity, our approach involves collecting data and information spread across various systems internal and external to the company. The data is then properly treated, cleaned, prepared and, finally, transformed into critical indicators made available in a simple and intuitive dashboard or tableau de bord.
- Obtain indicators from different areas (Commercial, Financial, Operational, Logistics, HR);
- Visualize the behavior of the market, understand its characteristics and the needs of its customers;
- Outline better strategies and optimize campaigns;
- Maximize customer conversion and retention rates;
- Manage processes and projects more efficiently;
- Compare performance with homologous periods and even with the average of the sector;
- Identify budget deviations and activate alerts to promote necessary adjustments more quickly.
- Predict future business performance – predictive analytics.
BI solutions are highly valued and included in the eligible expenses of investment projects and contribute to increases related to the digital transition.